Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Project Loki Guest Account ?
September 12, 2009, 4:23 am
rate this thread
Does anyone know why the Guest/Guest login is no longer working when
using the Project Loki client? It now comes back with invalid user name
or password. It has not worked for at least the last week and probably
longer but I am not a regular user so I cannot be sure of the exact date
it stopped working.
I have sent an email to support over a week ago and still no response.
I am not sure if they have disabled it permanently or if there is some
other reason it is not working. I am reasonably certain nothing has
changed at my end but if it still works for you, that would be good
information as well.
Re: Project Loki Guest Account ?
Over a week since it stopped working and it is working again with no
changes made at my end. Support never answered two emails so I have no
idea what changed or why. It is a mystery, but at least it is working
again - for the moment at least :-).
- » Divided FCC Adopts Tough Broadband Privacy Regs [telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum
- » Samsung Holdouts Won't Give Up Their Fire-Prone Galaxy Notes? [telecom ...
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum