Project Loki Guest Account ?

Does anyone know why the Guest/Guest login is no longer working when using the Project Loki client? It now comes back with invalid user name or password. It has not worked for at least the last week and probably longer but I am not a regular user so I cannot be sure of the exact date it stopped working.

I have sent an email to support over a week ago and still no response. I am not sure if they have disabled it permanently or if there is some other reason it is not working. I am reasonably certain nothing has changed at my end but if it still works for you, that would be good information as well.

Reply to
<nospam
Loading thread data ...

I tried again and now I am receiving the message "Can't connect to server" I wonder if they are shutting down, although their web site

formatting link
seems to be still up and running. Curious.

Reply to
<nospam

Over a week since it stopped working and it is working again with no changes made at my end. Support never answered two emails so I have no idea what changed or why. It is a mystery, but at least it is working again - for the moment at least :-).

Reply to
<nospam

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.