Programmatically checking for Bindings - Checkpoint

Of many things I have investigating, one thing that has eluded me is where on earth the VPN bindings for Checkpoint are programmatically stored via the registry or elsewhere ?

I have come across all the methods that expose the protocols etc, but in terms of bindings, checkpoint is moreso a binding against tcp rather than the adapter. I am looking to troubleshoot whether it is exposed and enabled to the adapter in a programmatical sense, same way as looking at a connection.

Trouble is some people dont have admin rights so cant check it across the board. Can I write a script to show just this one component correction where necessary on a client level, for them to raise to my attention ?

Many Thanks

Reply to
Antoine
Loading thread data ...

I guess I should have probably posted this to a TCP related newsgroup, but thanks anyone who can reply with any ideas anyway...

Reply to
Antoine

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.