Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- forcing traffic over the vpn
- henry cabot henhouse III
May 29, 2008, 3:52 am
rate this thread
We have sites a b c connected by Netgear FVS318 tunnels. Each site has a
device at .90 and I'd like to force its traffic over the vpn tunnel so it's
session shows the ip of main site a.
Not sure if this explanation makes sense, hope so!
By the way, if the Netgear boxes don't do it, we also have a Sonicwall at
each site, we dont use its vpn at the present time.
Thanks in advance
- » Fight the coronavirus 100% and save LOTS of CASH -- Combattez le coronavirus 1...
- — Newest thread in » Virtual Private Networks
- » Caddx NX-8 Alarm system in my home I just bought, but no codes - HELP
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » CCTV, Alarms and other Physical Security