Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
October 14, 2008, 3:27 pm
rate this thread
I have a VPN server running on Windows 2003 server.
I have 8 client computers (Windows XP & Vista). All clients and server are
7 clients can connect well with no problem. 1 client (WinXP SP3) hangs at
'Verifying username and password', and then give error 721.
I've tried using different vpn dialer, but to no avail.
I read somewhere from Microsoft website that I need to reset the permission
to NetworkAuthority account by running a line of command provided in their
web, and I have done that as well.
To date, that 1 client still unable to connect.
All VPN connections are using PPTP. I have created enough ports in the
Any suggestion how to fix this problem?
- » Can't Connect To Netgear DGFV338 W/ MS VPN Client - Please help!
- — Next thread in » Virtual Private Networks
- » Live FortiGate II Training and Certification Courses Online
- — Newest thread in » Virtual Private Networks
- » 'No Company Is So Important Its Existence Justifies Setting Up a Police State' &...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum