Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
June 7, 2005, 11:18 pm
rate this thread
at office i have ZyWall 5 that has one dynamic VPN rule configured so
that 3 branch offices and 2 telecommuters can connect to main office.
ZyWall 5 is behind static IP, others are not.
there is no problem, when only one branch office or telecommuter makes
but when two or more VPN connections is established, only one of them
can ping and acces to office network. however, SA Monitor shows 2 or 3
different VPN connections to different branch offices. Also, Logs shows
that second connection is ok ("Rule [everyone] Tunnel built
at logs, there is no evidence anything abnormal, but sometimes some
combination gives "inconsistent SA happens!!" error when there are 2
simultaneous VPN connections
among ZyWall 5 we have zyxel homevpn II, SSH sentinel and Prestige
2602HW-61 acting as Firewall/VPN box.
- » IP address ranges for VPN and normal LAN use with notebook
- — Next thread in » Virtual Private Networks
- » Netgear FVS318 to FVS318 - no tunnel - take a look at my settings - what am I missing?
- — Previous thread in » Virtual Private Networks
- » Attackers exploit an iTunes zeroday to install ransomware [telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum