Dlink DFL-80 VPN router Dropping packets

I have a Dlink DFL-80 configured as a PPTP VPN server. Over the weekend I could connect to the router and ping the local ip address of a server and printer without any problems over the VPN. I also have terminal server configured to passthru the router so I can remotely connect to a server also. Today I noticed that I could connect to the VPN router using standard windows VPN client, ping the local address of the router, http to the local address of the router, but could not ping the server and printer. I then term service connected to the server and could ping the printer from the server. I check the logged on the dlink and noticed the traffic was getting dropped b/t my vpn connection and the vpn router. All ping and net use requests were dropped. I rebooted the router and it started all was working again. What would cause this problem? The router was only one for 2 days since the last reboot......

Reply to
zuckons
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.