Create a new vpn

Hi all, this is my first time on the newsgroup and I'm very newbie in vpn.

I need to be advised about. I need to buy a vpn server/firewall.

My needs:

- create 2 site-to-site vpn connection;

- enable 7-8 vpn connection from notebook;

Can you advise me about which hardware is good for me? Best regards

Mike

Reply to
Mike
Loading thread data ...

Look at Zywall (Zyxel), Netgear and Sonicwall homepages.

What you can get depends a lot on how much $ you are planning to spend.

I have great experience using Sonicwall and Zywall (Zyxel) products.

Best regard Kent Kirkegaard - remember tu remove the NOSPAM from my email address if replying directly

"Mike" skrev i en meddelelse news: snipped-for-privacy@a34g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
Kent Kirkegaard

Thanks! I'm planning to spend around 1000=E2=82=AC (for hardware and eventually cli= ent license). What can you say me about Client license costs?

I'm intrested in Zywall products, but I've a doubt. Exists a software client (Zyxel) for my notebooks or I need to use another one? I was looking for it but I've not found anything!

Thanks a lot, bye. Mike

snipped-for-privacy@a34g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
Mike

Hi Mike!

The Zywall series have a client software

formatting link
I have only used the site to site feature with Zywall, and it was pretty easy to set up.

It was a setup where 3 branch offices had to be connected to the main office.

I can mail you my setup if you are interested?

I don't remember the prizes, but my guess is that 1000? should be enough for aor a good solution.

Best regards

Kent

"Mike" skrev i en meddelelse news: snipped-for-privacy@v45g2000cwv.googlegroups.com...

Thanks! I'm planning to spend around 1000? (for hardware and eventually client license). What can you say me about Client license costs?

I'm intrested in Zywall products, but I've a doubt. Exists a software client (Zyxel) for my notebooks or I need to use another one? I was looking for it but I've not found anything!

Thanks a lot, bye. Mike

Reply to
Kent Kirkegaard

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.