Connect 2 client vpns through 1 vpn server

Hi. Gonna try to explain the situation: We have 3 sites. The "CENTRAL" site (192.168.0.0) has a router which works as VPN server (accepts dial-in), and the 2 other sites "OFFICES" (192.168.4.0 and 192.168.7.0) which connect to the central site dialing out to the router that works as VPN server, in the central. The thing is that both OFFICES connect to the CENTRAL without problems, both VPNs work and I can ping any machine from any office to the central. From the central I can ping any machine in both offices. BUT, the problem is that I cannot ping from one office to the other, so both of them connect with the central, but are not connected between themselves. I need to access machines of one office from the other one. I guess I should use static routes but I=B4m not sure in which router to use them and which routes to use. Thanks in advance.

Reply to
punisit
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.