Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Alexander Reil
September 8, 2008, 8:23 pm
rate this thread
after all i was successfull installing a vpn with openvpn. Now i have
to squeez out all performance which is possible.
One screw to twiddle is compression, isn't it?
So: openvpn offers compression for the crypted data, but ppp offers
compression, too. Compressing data two times makes no sence.
What is more performant? openvpn-compression or ppp-compression?
Thank you very much for your help
With kind regards,
- » doing vpn on 2811 with 2811 on private natted ip..possible?
- — Next thread in » Virtual Private Networks
- » Live FortiGate II Training and Certification Courses Online
- — Newest thread in » Virtual Private Networks
- » Judge Indicates Shutdown Won't Delay AT&T-Time Warner Antitrust Case [tel...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum