Cisco PIX 515E RDP and Printing Question...

I have a vpn set up on my cisco pix 515e. The users can log on and work fine. I have it set up so that they can access their LAN while they are connected to the vpn.

Here is the problem: There is a network printer in a office that is connecting to the vpn and remote desktop. I have set up the computer that needs to print in their office so that it thinks the printer is on the LPT3 port instead of being a network printer. I used the 'net use' command and installed the driver on the LPT3 port.

They can see the printer when they are in remote desktop, but they are unable to print. It just sits there, and nothing comes out of the printer. Nothing goes into the que either for that printer. I can watch as the user logs into the Terminal Services server, and i can see their printer, and that they have full permission.

PLEASE HELP.

Thanks Jason

Reply to
jsandlin0803
Loading thread data ...

Also, i have split tunneling set up, but when i go to the client, and look at the routes, i only see 192.168.0.0 255.255.255.0 route. I don't think that every office that is connecting is on this subnet. do i need to add additional split tunneling routes? And if so, how?

Thanks Jason

Reply to
jsandlin0803

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.