Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
February 17, 2010, 11:05 am
rate this thread
sorry to bother you all,
can i use ad to authenticate inbound cisco vpn clients, i am using a
2600 series router that currently has site to site tunnel on it, for
client termination, i would like the clients to use their ad login
details for authentication, any ideas or links to config examples
would be much appreciated. thanks and warmest regards.
- » Draft paper submission deadline is extended: CCN-10, Orlando, USA
- — Previous thread in » Virtual Private Networks
- » Live FortiGate II Training and Certification Courses Online
- — Newest thread in » Virtual Private Networks
- » Exactly how, and when, technical analysis works for Centurylink [telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum