Cisco 3005 Concentrator + DLink 804HV Router

Ginger,

You may wish to investigate the D-Link DI-804HV Web Configurator for VPN:

formatting link
as well as DI-804HV Support Documentation:

formatting link
Sincerely,

Brad Reese BradReese.Com Cisco Repair Service Experts

1293 Hendersonville Road, Suite 17 Asheville, North Carolina USA 28803 U.S. Toll Free: 877-549-2680 International: 828-277-7272 Website:
formatting link
Reply to
www.BradReese.Com
Loading thread data ...

Hi all,

hows this for a question :o)

I work for a company that has purchased a 3005 concentrator and wants to roll out cheap VPN routers to it's home workers rather than the expensive Cisco 83x range. So I was wondering if :

A) Has anyone setup a VPN tunnel between the two?

B) If so how do I do it please.

Thanks

Reply to
Ginger

What have you tried so far? Have you defined the Dlink as a remote peer and correctly configured the IPSEC parameters on both ends? I am not familiar with a Dlink but a Site to Site vpn should not be that big of a challenge to get going. Copy and paste the Dlink configuration and we can most likely guide you in the right direction on the Cisco VPN 3005.

Reply to
Private

Hi Brad,

thanks for this advice but I must be a thickie cos I couldn't get the 804HV to connect to the 3000 Concentrator :(

Any other pointers?

Thanks

Reply to
Ginger

You may want to contact your local Cisco TAC phone number:

formatting link
Sincerely,

Brad Reese BradReese.Com Cisco Repair Service Experts

formatting link
Hendersonville Road, Suite 17 Asheville, North Carolina USA 28803 USA/Canada: 877-549-2680 International: 828-277-7272 United Kingdom: 44-20-70784294

Reply to
www.BradReese.Com

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.