Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- A question for IPsec ---ISAKMP
September 25, 2008, 2:49 am
rate this thread
I remembered that pre shared key use for ISAKMP phase-1.
for authentication. Is that right? (ESP)
There are total six frames for main mode during phase 1
First two frames look easy to understand.
How about the third and fourth frame. What do they do in detail?
Can anyone give a little bit more detail operation?
- » Live FortiGate II Training and Certification Courses Online
- — Newest thread in » Virtual Private Networks
- » Ohio city Verizon customers without 911 access for hours [telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum