$100/hour - Need Cisco and Net6 VPN expert with EXCEPTIONAL English skills for telephone consultation - $100/hour

Do you have superior oral English skills? Can you explain complex ideas over the phone quickly?

I need an expert on Cisco and Net6 VPNs. Specifically, I am trying to install the clients on multiple machines to boost my aggregate download speed. Also, i looking for any techniques that will address the long-term download speed such as using a download manager. It appears that I need to download 120 to 200 GB of data. At the rate I am going, this is going to take 45 days.

If you have truly superior communication skills, please contact me. This would be an over-the-phone consultation.

Please email banker_nathan at hotmail.com

AGAIN, please do NOT contact me if you any difficulty communicating over the telephone. If anyone has ever suggested they have HAD A hard time understanding you, do NOT contact me.

Sorry to sound rude, but I am extremely busy and am on a 7/day per week work schedule that is approaching 80 hours.

Reply to
Nomad
Loading thread data ...

Hi again, Assuming this is related to your other post it sounds to me like your problem is the upload speed at the remote site. Are they on dsl there as their upstream speed will be the limiting factor. simon

Reply to
Simon

It is a high-tech company. While I haven't asked, I assume they have a T-1 or T-3.

Reply to
Nomad

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.