WiFi phone goes unresponsive with Gizmo5

My Dlink DPH-541 WiFi phone doesn't ring in response to inbound callers after a certain amount of time. I just verified that it stops responding after 2 hours although it might have stopped responding before that. When I open the clamshell it shows that it is registered, but I have to Restart the phone to get it working properly again. What particularly frustrates me is that this problem didn't happen at all when I used Callcentric as my SIP provider.

I'm currently using Sipsorcery tied to my Gizmo5/GoogleVoice SIP account. Sipsorcery has a Keep Alive option that I activated. I set the Register Expiry in both Sipsorcery and Gizmo5 at 3600 seconds and then to 60 seconds, but it makes no difference. This problem happened with Gizmo5 even before I used Sipsorcery. Any assistance or ideas to help this situation will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Reply to
M.L.
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.