Vonage adapter specs wanted

I'm planning to order a Vonage adapter to bring with me while travelling to several countries. I want the option with the least weight for the total bundle (adapter and power supply) and a dual-voltage 110/220 auto-switching power supply.

The Vonage site doesn't list size or weight for the adapters they sell, and on other sites I can't tell if the weights listed include the weight of the power "brick" (which could weigh more than the router, depending on how large a transformer they use).

If someone could post the total weight including the power supply, and if the power supply is dual voltage, for the D-Link VTA, Motorola VT2142, and Linksys PAP2, I would be very grateful.

---------------- Edward Hasbrouck

"The Practical Nomad: How to Travel Around the World" (3rd edition, 2004) "The Practical Nomad Guide to the Online Travel Marketplace"

Reply to
Edward Hasbrouck
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.