vonage

Excuse the typo errors. To continure about Vonage. It was a horrible expereience. I am still in battle

to get my disconnect fee reimbursed.

Reply to
stewartcas1212
Loading thread data ...

Packet 8 was very difficult to discontinue as well, they are almost impossible to contact. They also managed to block the transfer of a telephone # I had used for over

5 years.
Reply to
hdtv?

I have been trying for months to cancel Vonage. The morons just won't cancel my account. I cancelled my credit card months ago so they can't charge me. I recommend steering clear from Vonage to anyone thinking about signing up. Good luck getting your money back.

Bob

Reply to
Bob M

You can get your new phone provider to make a conference call to Vonage and make them cancel - sometimes that's the only way.

Reply to
Rick Merrill

Just cancel my vonage account , Those SOB charged me for 39.99 $ for canceled my account, I hope they all go bankruptcy and go to hell, Just a bunch of scammers and lousy services Just tell anybody that you know to stay away from their services just like we say No to AOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all my best

Reply to
joebob1

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.