Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
March 18, 2009, 6:27 pm
rate this thread
Respected Colleagues !
Our company has a positive experience and a good history of cooperation
Our company established good business relations with many VOIP
companies and we
will be glad to start cooperation with you.
7AAA Corp. is opened for cooperation with VoIP termination providers of
regions of the world.
7AAA Corp. invites telecom companies to join the long term and reliable
We have a lot of voice traffic and we are looking for quality VoIP
Our company is looking for VoIP termination partners to build long term
fruitful cooperation with them.
The most interesting for us are
1) Mali mobile Ikatel termination
2) Oman mobile termination
3) DRC mobile Vodacom Congo termination
4) Afghanistan mobile Areeba termination
5) Portugal mobile termination
6) Afghanistan mobile Roshan termination
7) Saudi Arabia mobile termination
8) Guinea mobile Areeba termination
9) Belarus mobile termination
10) Bolivia mobile Nuevatel termination
11) Nigeria mobile MTN termination
12) Ecuador mobile Porta termination
13) Peru mobile Lima termination
14) Ghana mobile Areeba termination
15) Philippines PLDT termination
16) Brazil mobile termination
17) Nicaragua mobile Enitel termination
18) DRC mobile Celtel termination
19) Vietnam mobile and proper termination
20) Haiti mobile Digicel termination
21) Ethiopia Addis Ababa termination
22) Mali mobile Malitel termination
23) Cameroon mobile MTN termination
24) Monaco mobile KFOR termination
If you can offer us any competitive VoIP routes - you are more than
If you would like to know more details - please contact our VoIP
department and we will update you with all necessary
We are ready to dialogue and mutually beneficial cooperation.
Regards, 7AAA Corp. VoIP termination department.
Please check our web site for contact details.
WWW : http://voip.7aaa.com
- » NYC local event: Unigroup's 17-Oct-2019 Meeting: SDN/SDP - So...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Networking Firewalls