voip router or adaptor

hi.. I use Ekida on Linux.. Its just a software for VoIP communication where you can set up more accounts but I dont like to have the computer still on so I just decided to find something like a router or adaptor which is able to manage more accounts together. I just wonder if any can be found but I say there must be one somewhere because these days if you have a mobile phones using two sim cards where is possible to choose which sim card to make a call .. so why not have a voip device for more than one SIP account. Otherwise I would have to find a someone who is able to change the software inside these devices. I would say the choosing the account should be by pressing a number on the phone - for example 'number one' choose VoIPbuster.com and 'number two' BLABLA and after dialing international format number...or in different way... ..easy! Why I am not able to find any.. So do you know any device? Thx.. Tom

Reply to
radar
Loading thread data ...

Hi

Of course. There are too many device support more then one sip account. Such as the Jin310 from T.C.S, please log on our website store.telecomchinasourcing.com It will be easier to use, and save power. No need sound card.

leon

snipped-for-privacy@telecomchinasourcing.com

Reply to
liuzhaoyongxx

here is an adapter that enable he voip and PSTN lines to be easily joined so that you can use your favorite single line phone gear(telephone, answering machine, etc) one two lines, whatever the source,

formatting link
I made the first units for my own use and continue to make these!

Marc

Reply to
LVMarc

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.