Voip question

Hello,

I have an LG-Nortel phone system, and I am trying to connect it to 3 remote offices in Europe. Each EU office has 4-8 users. My main office has 120 users. What are my options?

Keep in mind that I do not have a VPN network connecting my offices. I just need to be able to allow my local users to call my EU offices for free and vise versa.

Any ideas?

Reply to
c.chr.geo
Loading thread data ...

Can your phone system support SIP? If it can, I suggest you to deploy your VOIP network with miniSipServer. It is a very simple SIP server and run on MS-Windows system. If each of your users has a computer, I also suggest you can try Xlite which is a powerful SIP client software.

If you have linux system, then I suggest you can try Asterisk. It is powerful but requires that you shall understand and configure linux system.

Reply to
Hongtian

What LG-Nortel system do you have? Does it provide IP station support? If so, it sends you down one set of options. If not, there are other options.

More info needed.

jm

Reply to
JM

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.