vOip for dist. workplace

formatting link
"One of the benefits of IP-telephony is that IP addresses refer to a specific device and not a location. This can be very useful for organisations which are geographically dispersed or employ home workers or sales teams who work away from the main office. An IP-based network makes it easier to stay in touch, allowing the right people to access shared information and network facilities wherever they are. "

Comments?

- just curious

Reply to
Rick Merrill
Loading thread data ...

VoiP is all around the globe!

Check this site

formatting link
and discover this marvelous opportunity to call UNIMITED to more than 20 countries for a very low monthly rate or even virtually ELIMINATE your long distance phone bill!

Our company, which implements VoIP and WiFI technology, offers you the latest technology in communications and saves you money on domestic and international calls. The only thing you need is your broadband Internet connection and you're ready TO SAVE and TO DO money!

Please check out this opportunity for complete details at:

formatting link
or E-mail me at snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com with any questions.

Best Wishes, Supreme Voip TelExtreme Team Member

Reply to
supremevoip

Fine. This describes the reason why lots of companies find their way to VoIP. The "location" of an IP number or an URI is changeable very simple because there are things like DNS and so on. This is much simpler than to change a telephone numbering plan.

But more and more telephone companies are switching to IP technology. So a "normal phone number" can be made as "movable" as an IP number in future using the same technology. ENUM is a step into this direction.

Wolfgang

Reply to
Wolfgang Barth

Why use that when there is cheaper, indubitably better, and much less spammy service available from broadvoice.com ?

miguel

Reply to
Miguel Cruz

for me is working perfect. the rates are not expensive and i can call to too many places . then is very simple to connect and I can travel with it.. so it become my mobile voip.. I know there are too many voip services around.. but with this one not only you save on your phone bill but it also gives you the chance to earn an extra income.. I don't see anything bad on this... and you? greetings, supreme voip

Reply to
supreme voip

Which are better.

Yes, I do - as with so many of these pyramid scams that "give you the chance to earn extra income", the actual result is spam that the rest of us have to put up with.

Anyway, you'll get bored and give up when you realize that you're not actually earning anything, so have at it.

miguel

Reply to
Miguel Cruz

This "supreme voip" guy has been suckered into doing someone else's advertising for them through an incentive scheme. You'll see that the URLs he posts in his spam messages have ID numbers that identify users he referred to the web site.

The two problems with supreme voip's fantasy are:

A) None of these schemes ever pays out anything significant, despite the line of crap he was fed by whoever recruited him, so he will end up spending more time than it's worth. In almost every case the sucker in his role could make a lot more money at a minimum-wage burger flipping job.

B) Because he has no useful resources or skills for advertising, he's stuck with loser approaches like spamming newsgroups, which just results in closed internet accounts and pissed-off people trying to make his life difficult.

miguel

Reply to
Miguel Cruz

Waid-a-minute please, what is this "extra income"???

Reply to
Rick Merrill

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.