VoIP Appliance Solution: suggestion

Hello all, I'm starting to analyze a VoIP solution for my office. Honestly it's a job very very far from my ordinary work so I tought it was a sane idea starting to get some help about analyzing the feasability of the project.

We are a company with about 30 people, the majority of whom work as consultants directly on the customers.

I would like to introduce a VoIP solution that would allow us to:

1. virtualize the office presence of the people. I mean that a call to our office can be dispatched outside directly on the PC of a collegue, possibile using an extension numbering
  2. conference call among collegues and/or customers that call to our office
  3. logging of the calls, possibly recording on-demand the dialogue
  4. personal pbox possibly managed via web
  5. (desired) In the case the user is not connected to the VoIP server there will be an attempt to reach her/him on her/his mobile phone (using one of the PSTN traditional lines). This requirement is indeed a "desiderata", not strictly necessarry if the complexity/cost would be too expensive.

I figure out that could exist an appliance that can solve all these problems at once: a black box that act a server for the VoIP clients installed on the laptops of my collegues and that is interfaced with our switchboard.

Does anyone help me to point on the right direction?

Reply to
giovanni.costagliola
Loading thread data ...

mypeople phone service offers exciting features like making VOIP calls from cell phones, calling people using their first name, one call tell all etc. you may want to check if this suits your requirement.

formatting link
Gopi

Reply to
Gopi

Use this coupon code if you are interested in signing up '1000128012'

Reply to
Gopi

Please stop spamming the group. Your provider is not the answer to everyone's problem!

Jonathan

Reply to
Jonathan Roberts

Giovanni,

An Asterisk iPBX can do all of these things. If you want an appliance as opposed to a box you more directly install/control/etc, you might want to check into Fonality and other Asterisk PBX vendors.

Jonathan

Reply to
Jonathan Roberts

Dont Know why you think this is spamming. I suggested this provider, knowing about some of the features available. You could have taken a look and ignored if it does not suit your requirements.

Gopi

J> > Use this coupon code if you are interested in signing up '1000128012' > >

Reply to
Gopi

I'm agree with Jonathan, you're reply only wasted my time to realize that that product IS NOT SUITABLE for my needs!

You did SPAM beacuse you didn't take in consideration my post at all.

Regards

Reply to
giovanni.costagliola

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.