vm 2.1/3.9/4/4.3/4.6 now cheap!!!

Hi, We are offering full functional voip billing software which is latest and all modules Is complete there. Deferent type?s of soft ware like-VM (2.1-3.9-4.05-4.03-4.6) SM, MVTS, vps, ALEPO, PORTA ONE, and TALIKING SIP etc also available with us. With voip related all kinds of file with cheap price&100% workable guarantee. Here some futures of our software:

Key features: I) High call capacity, II) Unlimited rate table, III) Real time monitoring& alerts IV) Multiple authentication methods, V) Advanced management of calling cards VI) Selection of call legs for billing purposes, VII) Comprehensive reporting VIII) Standard voice billing functional

Billing and rating features: I) Ability to define call legs for billing purposes, II) Support for prepaid and postpaid billing models, III) Full support for radius billing signals, IV) Unlimited number of rate tables, V) Initial time, maintenance, and other charges per call, VI) Management of rating increments, VII) Management of rating increments, VIII) Management of call time and per call adjustments, IX) Automated import of provider rates

CRM Features: I) Support for multiple languages on the CRM, II) Choice of multiple CRM templates III) History of successful/unsuccessful calls, IV) Enable/disable display of ANI/Caller ID on the CRM, V) Monthly statements to users via email VI) Email notifications to users when they register, VII) Purchase time, change password, etc

Calling Plan Features: I) Support for standard calling plans (no roll-over minutes) II) Support for standard calling plans (no roll-over minutes) Top 10 Optional Features: I) Managed service , II) Calling plans, III) Custom service billing IV) Peak /off-peak billing, V) Flag fall billing, VI) Progressive billing, VII) Rate switching, VIII) Number expecting, IX) Discount credit time, X) Special number billing

here we illuminate about voip billing shortly but it?s a complete solution for your voip Business. So don?t be late, just contact me for our customizing relation. Hope that you will Purchase time satisfy with our service. Looking forward to hearing from you soon! You may reach me throw the following:

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com LIVE CHAT MSN Best Regards

Brayan

Reply to
brayan
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.