To VOIP Provider: opportunity to expand your VOIP service to China

To VOIP Provider: opportunity to expand your VOIP service to China

Have you ever think about expanding your VOIP service to China? This is a great chance to get your foot on one emerging massive market.

I have one friend who is operating a small-scale VOIP service in a sea port city in southern China. His existing customers mostly are specializing in trading and shipping business that needs a lot of international call in daily basis.

The city has 2 million populations, two other cities in that area adds total population up to 10 millions. He saw a steadily growing customer demands in VOIP service. He is expanding the network to meet the market demands; meanwhile, he is looking for business partnership with overseas companies.

The company has 6 years in business and established well connections with local IT industry and local government. These are the areas of you may interest:

=B7 Canada/US VOIP termination =B7 VOIP phone design and manufacturing =B7 VOIP soft-phone software =B7 VOIP billing software =B7 Open your branch in China

Be a step ahead of your competitors. If you ever have a plan to expand your service to reach a slow emerging and massive market, I am convinced that this will be a solid step stone with very little effort.

If you are interest in this great opportunity, please feel free to send me email ( snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com) for more information.=20

Thank you!

Reply to
cissp.canada
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.