Tips and Tricks for Detecting Eavesdropping Devices

First of all, let me thank the many of you who have requested that we produce a "Tips and Tricks for Eavesdropping Detection" video similar to award winning issue awareness video, The Red Balloon about industrial espionage and eavesdropping

formatting link
Then answer is yes and we are in the script development stage of what will probably be a two to four hour video. While I am relatively sure that we have covered most areas, I also accept that sometimes you can be too close to the tress to see the forest. What I need from the groups are ideas about what specifics you would like to see covered.

Also, we are going to press next week for the Spanish version of Telephone Eavesdropping and Detection, which is the textbook I used at the Texas A&M's Advanced Telephone Eavesdropping Detection 40 hour seminars. The book will cost the same prices as the English version, but will have a red cover. All 300 original technical illustrations have been converted to Spanish also.

formatting link
Since we do not have a Spanish website, we are currently looking for distributors/dealers in Latin America.

Thank you,

Charlie Taylor

snipped-for-privacy@pinpoint-productions.com

Reply to
ctaylor
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.