The CIT200 VOIP phone I bought will not establish connection to the USB base. It just beeps - busy signal I assume.

The CIT200 VOIP phone I bought will not establish connection to the USB base. It just beeps - busy signal I assume.

I called Linksys Tech Support and the rep had me uninstall and reinstall Skype and the CIT200 software. He did not prompt me to be sure I have the username and password for my Skype accound. I therefore had to get a case number and sort it out to reestablish my Skype out account. That accomplished I called Skye Technical "Support" again. It hanged up on me. I called again, this time disabling caller ID. This time I got through to another Technical "support" rep who I gave my case number. He put me through the usual routine. That once again failing and the rep "transferred" me up the chain. Next I heard hold music about 2 minutes before I was once again hung up on by Linksys' phenominal techinical "support."

Anyone know what's up with this so far useless pice of CIT200?

Reply to
Carl Rossman
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.