stay away from Vonage

Just cancel my vonage account , Those SOB charged me for 39.99 $ for canceled my account, I hope they all go bankruptcy and go to hell, Just a bunch of scammers and lousy services Just tell anybody that you know to stay away from their services just like we say No to AOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all my best

Reply to
joebob1
Loading thread data ...

Thats in the contract that you agreed to when you signed on.

This is nothing new. People have complained about it before.

I was well aware of this, and I still signed up. I am very happy with Vonage. I was spending $55 a month before for local, regional, long distance and caller ID, even if i didnt make/get a call the entire month. For the same level of service, and THEN some, i pay $19.78 now.

ive been on for 3 billing cycles. ive saved enough money to pay the cancellation fee twice. Im very happy.

Reply to
castellan

Next time you might want to read the contract when you initially apply?

Reply to
DevilsPGD

I hope you one day learn to read. Those costs were clearly spelled out when you ordered your service, and your whining now only makes you look foolish.

I've had Vonage for 40 months now. I think the phone service is great but the customer service stinks. Fortunately, there's been little reason for me to deal with C.S.

Reply to
Carlo Coggi

are u guys working for vonage ??? time to start looking for a new job get a life

Reply to
joebob1

Speaking for myself, I'm definitely not working at Vonage, I just have a reading comprehension capable of reading a contract.

Reply to
DevilsPGD

Try a spellcheck and proper capitalization, son. And when you grow up maybe you'll understand that people running around through life whining

-- especially when they should've known what they were getting themselves into first -- don't receive much sympathy from adults.

Reply to
Jack Ciorelli

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.