SIPURA SPA 3000 Register on two different proxies???

Is it possible to register SIPURA SPA 3000 on two different proxies and to be able to receive calls from both registrations???

To make calls through different proxies it`s easy by using the Gateways buf if you want to be able to receive calls you have to be registered.

I am registering one account from line 1 and one from PSTN Line but I can only receive calls from Line 1 proxy (From the PSTN Line registered account the phone doesn`t ringing).

Reply to
CyberAng3l
Loading thread data ...

Unfortunately it's not. This feature only exists in the SPA-1000.

Of course: that's for placing calls to the PSTN...

I had the same problem and I solved it using the Asterisk PBX: among other things, it can register on multiple accounts and passes the incoming calls to appropriate devices (e.g., the "Line 1" of a SPA-3000). You don't need a full-fledged computer: Asterisk is available also for embedded devices such as routers (e.g. using

formatting link
) or Gumstix units
formatting link
formatting link
formatting link
snipped-for-privacy@lists.kriscompanies.com/msg01224.html ) .

Enzo

Reply to
Enzo Michelangeli

formatting link
snipped-for-privacy@lists.kriscompanies.com/msg01224.html )

I already have an ubuntu router so I`ll try to setup an asterisk on it. Thank you!

Reply to
CyberAng3l

formatting link
snipped-for-privacy@lists.kriscompanies.com/msg01224.html

Fear not. It is absolutely possible to do what you wish.

Check out

formatting link
and
formatting link

The latter site is hosted on an unrelated (SUBJECT-WISE) adult site which may cause any filtering software you may have, to object.

Reply to
Jono

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.