Portaone SIP, BILL, UM MR 19

Dear All,

Portaone MR 19 is now available! A turnkey Class 5 Switch solution, perfect for calling cards: stable, robust, reliable, scalable. PortaSwitch consists of a soft-switch and application servers that provide access to the IP Centrex/IP PBX feature set: Porta SIP, BILL (Master and Slave) and UM.

PortaBilling100 - Customer management, provisioning and billing software platform that allows fast launching, management of pricing and provisioning for various prepaid, postpaid, and wholesale telecommunication services, including Vonage- and Skype-like, CLEC type, and many more.

PortaSIP - Class 4-5 softswitch offers many advanced calling features such as follow-me, group pickup, call parking, NAT traversal, presence, instant messaging, B2BUA, and RTP proxy.

PortaUM - Unified messaging system and a media server that plays IVRs and features web and phone voicemail, an IMAP server for email clients, auto attendant, hunt groups or follow me, message waiting, abbreviated dialing, and support for SIP telephones.

Scalable and highly stable Unix based software, installed on 4 servers is based on hardware dongles.

We provide full installation, tech support, configuration of your system per your requirements.

NEW: customization of web CRM with online payments is now available!!!

Affordable prices, quick problem resolving, professional attitude! Feel always free to contact me directly, e-mail: voip.skystar(at)gmail.com MSN: skystar1(at)hotpop.com Yahoo: bll_lng

Best regards, Bill Ling

Reply to
Bill Ling
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.