Portaone SIP, BILL, UM, Bridge, Oracularius and Procinctus

Dear All,

Let me offer you one of the most reliable and stable solutions for VoIP retail business ? Portaone!

New features:

1) centralized settings ? possibility to make changes on all servers through the centralized web interface. There?s also possibility to switch configs. 2) Linux based system 4) Much quicker web interface 3) sip over tcp is supported.

PortaSwitch consists of a soft-switch and application servers that provide access to the IP Centrex/IP PBX feature set: Porta SIP, BILL (Master and Slave) and UM.

PortaBilling100 - Customer management, provisioning and billing software platform that allows fast launching, management of pricing and provisioning for various prepaid, postpaid, and wholesale telecommunication services, including Vonage- and Skype-like, CLEC type, and many more. PortaSIP - Class 4-5 softswitch offers many advanced calling features such as follow-me, group pickup, call parking, NAT traversal, presence, instant messaging, B2BUA, and RTP proxy. PortaUM - Unified messaging system and a media server that plays IVRs and features web and phone voicemail, an IMAP server for email clients, auto attendant, hunt groups or follow me, message waiting, abbreviated dialing, and support for SIP telephones.

Porta Bridge - conferencing bridge, where several end users to communicate through the phone at the same time

PortaBilling Oracularius and PortaSwitch Procinctus are now available for setup!!!

Scalable and highly stable LINUX based software, installed on minimum 4 servers is based on hardware dongles, which we send to your location Free of charge!!!

We provide full installation, basic setup, tech support, configuration of your system per your requirements.

Affordable prices, quick problem resolving, professional attitude! Feel always free to contact me directly, e-mail: voip.skystar(at)gmail.com MSN: skystar1(at)hotpop.com Yahoo: bll_lng

Best regards, Bill Ling

------------------------------------- I do VoIP consulting, if you need anything in VoIP related sphere - just mail me. Software, support, trainings, troubleshooting, development...

Reply to
Bill Ling
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.