PayPal vs. Paysafecard & MoneyBookers

I am sure you all know about Skype.

But there is another player - and cheaper - in the game. It's called Jajah:

formatting link
However, it doesn't accept PayPal payments (which I have) but rather Paysafecard and MoneyBookers (which I have never heard of before).

Which means that if I want to use paid Jajah services, I need to open an account with either Paysafecard or MoneyBookers (for various reasons I can't use credit card).

As a buyer, I used PayPal many times and I happy with it. They are pretty reliable - never made "mistakes" of overcharging me.

Anyone had any experience (positive or negative) with Paysafecard and MoneyBookers?

Thanks! Sam

Reply to
silenceseeker2003
Loading thread data ...

Sam,

I understand your concern completely. I would be a bit worried too. I have never heard of Paysafecard... I have heard of MoneyBookers but cannot say that I have ever used them. I wonder why Jajah doesn't support PayPal (I wonder if it is due to their homebase or a concern over the connection to Skype?) Sorry, I cannot be of actual help...

Jonathan

Reply to
Jonathan Roberts

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.