MoVoIP - FREE MOBILE Inetrnet Phone Calls - FREE Internet Phone Calls

I'm Samuel Kfir-El, an IT Consultant with worldwide (Ireland, India, France, Turkey, Cameroon) experience and would like to inform all the GOOD RESPECTIVE Readers of this site that:

MoVoIP - Free MOBILE Internet Mobile Phone Calls Are Offered By Ubifone. For more details, Please do refer to:

formatting link

Ubifone, is changing the way the world communicates with its?

allowing member to member freeinternettelephonecalls .

Ubifone, is the only VoIP telecommunication company that offers the widest range of VoIP products merging the IP telephony with the mobile world and International Calls.

While Ubifone members: can SPEAK for FREE with each other REGARDLESS on the DURATION of the conversation and INDEPENDENTLY on their LOCATION all over the WORLD.

Ubifone allows his members to speak with non Ubifone members offering the LOWEST and CHEAP rates I encountered so far.

Ubifone Ensures his members to get their calls immediately, independently on their location all over the world thanks to the most powerful Call Forwarding System introduced by Ubifone.

Ubifone, is the only VoIP service provider that operates in India too.

Ubifone, offers the most Powerful Business Opportunity.

I decided to make an effort in order to get monthly income every week.

By joining Ubifone you'll be guided all over the world since we are:

'One World, One Community, One Number'.

What about YOU ?

For further information you're kindly required to refer to:

formatting link
or contact me at: snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Samuel Kfir-El

-------------------------------------

##-----------------------------------------------## Article posted with Cabling-Design.com Newsgroup Archive

formatting link
read and post WWW interface to your favorite newsgroup - comp.dcom.voice-over-ip - 4876 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##

Reply to
ubifone
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.