Guide to setting up your own VOIP service?

Last year I had found a great site that explained in detail how to setup your own IP service and included some links and company names to purchase certain services and hardware.

I had the site bookmarked on a computer that has sinced crashed and I just cannot find the site or a similar one to help me along again.

Now that I finlly have the time, having trouble getting the info again.

So anyone here know of such a site?

Yes yes, I tried google with the same key words I used before and variatons, but I keep coming with the the sites that offer turn-key solutions where you just merely buy their service and slap your own label on it.

Thanks

GB

Reply to
GeekBoy
Loading thread data ...

Please refer to

formatting link

Reply to
Hongtian

Thank you for that link. While it does have valuable information that I can and will use, I still need to larger picture about the whole VOIP service, including call terminaton, obtaining numbers, getting on other systems inlcuding landlines, cell carriers, and foreign exhanges.

Just eveything possible.

Thanks again.

GB

Reply to
GeekBoy

Guess I should have been clearer.

I meant steup to be a VOIP service provider.

>
Reply to
GeekBoy

here an important consideration when implementing a voip and pstn servcie and back-up planning!

Users of VOIP may want to consider back-up provisions to their service. A user guide suggest what can go wrong and how to have a back=up plan and lifeline in cases of VOIP in-operation.

link to guide

formatting link
Marco

Reply to
LVMarc

Actually I am trying to be a PROVIDER of VOIP, not user. Thanks anyway

formatting link

Reply to
GeekBoy

Its OK this is agreat guide for users, proviers and equipment makes! Marc

Reply to
LVMarc

Not if it has NOTHING to do with the subject matter.

Reply to
GeekBoy

formatting link

formatting link
formatting link

Reply to
LVMarc

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.