GREAT NEWS: Credit will not expire anymore

formatting link
We decided to drop the expiry dates for credit. That means your credit will stay valid for ever!

If you buy credit, you will get 120 freedays (unless stated otherwise). This means you can call all countries in the free destinations list for

120 days at no costs. When the 120 days are over, you will keep your credit, and a minimal rate (like 1 cent/minute) will be charged, this rate depends on the country and will one of these days be displayed on the website's rates list

AND IT EVEN GETS BETTER.. starting next week (it's not active yet!), if you top up your account before your Freedays are over, we will ADD (instead of overwrite) your freedays (up to a 365 days maximum) .. for example if you have 40 days left and you topup with 120 days you will then get 160 free days.

-- DVD rental:

formatting link
PAYG Mobile Offers:
formatting link
Items for sale:
formatting link

Reply to
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}
Loading thread data ...

formatting link

Do you know if this applies to the rest of the family of companies? Thanks for passing this along

Reply to
Jonathan Roberts

Thus spaketh Jonathan Roberts:

formatting link
>

I believe it may, and hoping they do, as they all seem to follow each other.

Reply to
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thanks. I'll keep my eye out. They don't seem to have a forum on sipdiscount.

Reply to
Jonathan Roberts

Reply to
coolbreeze

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.