[France] Local landline number to receive calls over VoIP?

Hello

I haven't found any active VoIP-related forums in France, so I figured I should ask in a more general forum.

We currently have a single office in Paris that we'd like to close, and have people work from home and other locations, so we'd like to close down our current POTS line, and take a subscription with a VoIP company that provides a regulat POTS number in France so that people can still call us with their regular phone, and have those calls ring different phones on our end, both regular POTS phones, cellphones, and IP phones through the Net.

That way, customers only have to remember a single number, and it doesn't matter where we are located. We could even answer while baking in the sun with a laptop and a wifi phone ;-)

We would also need a way to receive faxes. Ideally, the VoIP provider handles faxes also, either by directing the calls to a fax machine on our end, or by digitizing faxes and putting them up on a web site or sending them via e-mail.

=> Do you know of a good VoIP provider that offers landline numbers in France that would let it ring multiple phones (landline, cellphones, and IP)?

Thank you!

Reply to
Vincent Delporte
Loading thread data ...

Probably not what you want but since no one else has chimed in all day.. Voxbone.com DID + a PBX would do this.

Reply to
Jonathan Roberts

Actually, setting up my own PBX won't do, as I'd have to get a GSM gateway in addition to a PSTN gateway, and using a GSM gateway means that the CID will be the PBX's, not the real caller.

Doesn't look like any VoIP provider though of that service, although they have the equipment :-/

Thanks.

Reply to
Vincent Delporte

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.