[FR] Forum de voix sur IP?

(Sorry for not writing this in English, but I'm looking for information specifically on using VoIP in France.)

Bonjour

Quelqu'un connait-il un bon forum avec beaucoup de trafic sur la VoIP en France?

Je connais ces choses-là, mais ça n'est pas très satisfaisant:

- fr.reseaux.telecoms.techniques : pas bp de trafic, et pas spécifiquement sur la VoIP

-

formatting link
: Forum = 404

-

formatting link
: très peu de trafic

-

formatting link
: très peu de trafic

A croire que la VoIP est encore un terrain vierge en France :-)

Merci.

Reply to
John Doe
Loading thread data ...

You might want to check out the Wengo forums. If I'm not mistaken, they are a French company. (Sorry for not replying in French; trust me you don't want me to try to reply in French )

Jonathan

Reply to
Jonathan Roberts

Thx for the tip. I've already checked it out, but since they're one VoIP provider already, I figured it was a bit awkward to ask there about their competition. But what the heck :-)

Thanks.

Reply to
Vincent Delporte

:) Sipdiscount.com covers a good bit of Europe (not sure exactly what you're looking for so it may not be applicable). I do not use them a lot -- only make a few calls to Europe, but I have had no issues.

Jonathan

Reply to
Jonathan Roberts

Thx. I'll check it out.

Reply to
Vincent Delporte

Sipdiscount is a service by Betamax AG, which also offers another dozen of services. You may find their price lists compared at

formatting link
. Warning: the free destinations are subject to frequent changes (and anyway they are free for up to 300 minutes every 7 days).

Enzo

Reply to
Enzo Michelangeli

Thx for the list.

Reply to
Vincent Delporte

We should all thank its creator, Robert Siemer... I was managing an earlier attempt at

formatting link
but it was manually updated, which is a real pain... I'm planning to remove it in the next few days, now that there is a better alternative.

Cheers --

Enzo

Reply to
Enzo Michelangeli

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.