Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- softswitch solutions
March 17, 2010, 8:09 pm
rate this thread
MERA VoIP Transit Softswitch II (MVTS II) is a next-generation prepaid
switching platform with a geographically distributed architecture and
highly flexible traffic handling capability. MVTS II is specifically
designed to increase the efficiency of VoIP traffic management on
large-scale networks and is targeted towards carriers running 3+
million minutes of VoIP calls per month. Built on modular
architecture, the versatile MERA solution alleviates the challenges of
managing traffic flows on highly distributed networks by providing
intelligent built-in algorithms of call routing and elaborate analysis
and reporting tools. MVTS II is a handy solution for wholesale
carriers who consider price-to-quality ratio in each call route and
need to promptly react to changes in routing policy of their peers.
MVTS II is intended for carriers that would like to keep all billing
and routing data in one single database (powered by Oracle), included
into the system. MVTS II is ideal for carriers that would like to take
advantage =93hosted softswitch=94 capability and sacrifice ease of the
systen management for elaborate functionality.
The rich feature set of the MERA solution includes:
* New intelligent routing capabilities
* Computer-aided profitability monitoring
* Native support of SIP and H.323
* Various proxy options for both SIP and H.323 (Two-way SIP/H.323
* Codec conversion (G.729, G.729A, G.723.1, G711A-Law, G.711mU-
Law, GSM FR, Speex, iLBC)
* Load balancing mechanism
* Elaborate analysis and reporting tools
* Advanced pre-billing and accounting capabilities
* Partitioning capabilities (Hierarchial system partitioning)
* Number portability support
* Prepaid features
* Inter/Intrastate routing
* Real-time profitability control
* Billing (included)
* Call Statistics and Analysis (QoS, ASR, ACD etc.)
* Load balancing mechanism, cluster and replication system is
Minimal System Requirements
* Depend on the system configurations and required capacity
* Up to 10,000 concurrent calls
* Call accretion rate (CPS): 100
* New registrations per second: up to 100
Minimal configuration capacity (2 servers):
* Up to 1,000 concurrent calls (without codec conversion)
Signaling node capacity:
* Up to 3000 simultaneous calls
- Multi systems - load balacing - cluster setup *
- Software Upgrade, capacity upgrades , database problems , technical
support , Training , available
We provide full installation, at some extra fee you can order tech
support, configuration of your system per your requirements.
We can do updates for you after Mera releases the new version with
some few update fees Affordable prices,
quick problem resolving, professional attitude!
You can contact me via email or msn : firstname.lastname@example.org to
ask any questions!
- » Digium Switchvox - Systems - Asterisk - Dialogic ? NMS ? Digium ?...
- — Newest thread in » Voice-Over-IP
- » Android Toast Overlay Attack: "Cloak and Dagger" with No Permissions [te...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum
- » RoboCaller now Showing Legitimate Numbers in CallerID [telecom]
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum