Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
September 5, 2006, 9:04 pm
rate this thread
I wrote the subject article awhile back and hope it may helps some with
any business decisions they may be facing
Here's a brief snippet.......
"It is no secret that communication is key to survival for small
business. The advantage to small busineses of using a VoIP solution is
that the market is very competitive. Analyzing phone service is often a
real headache. However, unreliable line quality, which results in poor
customer service and huge monthly bills are even worse. In the end,
doing your research will pay dividends for your business."
- » Looking for a fantastic business opportunity? Become a Speedflow Channel Partner
- — Newest thread in » Voice-Over-IP
- » ATVA Launches Six-Figure 'Local Choice' Ad Campaign [telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum
- » Verizon flirts with QR codes for user id's [telecom]
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum