BBTELSYS

Folks,

For those of you who may be doing a search on BBTELSYS, I thought that I would offer up some comments on this VOIP carrier. My recommendation is to look elsewhere for a VOIP provider. I have attempted to set up service with them and after a month my account was not provisioned. I was charged on my credit card when I ordered the service and one month later they charged me again. In addition, they could not gaurntee a local number in my area code, which I was not told until after I paid them $49.00. I called in to cancel my service and for a full refund, in which to this date, several months later, have not received a refund check. I spoke with Art Hale, the CEO and he promised me that they will refund my money.

I decided to file a complaint with the BBB as well as the State Attorney Generals office for the State of Michigan. Not surprisingly, the Attorney General's office is handling other complaints with this company in addition to mine.

This is a small company. I am not sure how long they will remain in business.

I decided to go to Vonage and have not had any problems with their service.

Greg

Reply to
Greg Brown
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.