Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Sevana Oy
September 21, 2009, 7:34 pm
rate this thread
A couple of our customers are using Asterisk together with our voice
quality testing software both on Windows and Linux servers. Realizing
many companies are using Asterisk we would like to kindly enquire for
The idea is to expand Asterisk based software solutions to test and
monitor voice quality at different terminations. Our interest here is
to find a reliable partner to faster develop our voice, HD Voice and
wideband audio quality testing business.
Our customers implement voice quality monitoring in the following way:
1. Originate a call on the monitoring server using Asterisk manager
interface to a server which is running an echo application.
2. Monitor both inbound and outbound legs of the call and save them as
3. Use AQuA (Linux or Windows version of our software) to compare the
This approach seems to be quite effective as one does not need to
purchase additional hardware thus utilizing existing infrastructure.
We sincerely believe that our cooperation will be mutually beneficial
and would be looking forward to your feedback. Thank you!
Phone: +358 9 23164165
Mobile: +372 53485178
- » NYC local event: Unigroup's 17-Oct-2019 Meeting: SDN/SDP - So...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Networking Firewalls