Analog Telephone Adapter

Is there a free phone service like Skype that I can use with my Analog Telephone Adapter?

Reply to
bob
Loading thread data ...

What are you trying to do? There is FreeWorldDialup. If you want PSTN, that's another matter.

Reply to
Jonathan Roberts

We have no idea. What ATA do you have, and do you know if it's locked to a particular service provider?

Reply to
William P.N. Smith

Depends what country you want your number in. If the UK then try

formatting link
but be aware if you want a normal UK number you need to sign up using a British IP address (use a proxy). Free to call other Sipgate (and other VoIP services with peering) customers, cheap rates to the PSTN.

Ivor

Reply to
Ivor Jones

I would use Orbtalk I find it reliable and cheap. Free to signup and you get a UK number too.

Reply to
astramusic

formatting link

COMBINE-A-LINE ?? IMAGINE

?.1=2

Ever wish you could use your favorite single-line telephone, answering machine, or PC Modem on TWO phone lines??. Automatically?

OR

How about joining your VOIP port and the plain old (PSTN) telephone jack into a single handset?

OR

How about joining TWO VOIP ports into a single handset, answering machine, or PC Modem?

USE a CLT to join a card card acceptor and your single line telephone as well!

OR

see if anybody picks-up, on another line trunk, after you are already in a call??? A visual real-time security feedback feature!

THEN...........................................

Combine-A-Line (CLT) allows two separate calls from two different lines to be directed to your single line telephone equipment or PC. Centralizing and PROTECTING (SURGE PROTECTION INSIDE) your communication equipment for your home office or for the family

Reply to
LVMarc

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.