Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
March 11, 2010, 12:22 pm
rate this thread
I don't know if this is the right group to put this post
If it's not please can someone redirect me to the right group thank
you in advance, but i will put a post.
I'm a student at a technical institute and I=92m making a report on
I study Electro-Engineering.
Here's my question
I'm using a very old conferencing system
The Polycom picturetell PT 600 model
And I have a KPN Telecom NT1 Model S2 model.
I found out this is a 2B+D Connection
Meaning it has a 2 x 64 kbps (B channel) + 16 kbps (D Channel)
I was wondering "IS" this enough bandwidth to make a successful video
connection with another system. Let=92s say an abroad system. My system
is hooked up in clas at Curacao, is it possible to make a call to
Thank You In advance I really appreciate the help
If more information is needed I would gladly reply
- » Implementing and Configuring SBYOD Using Cisco ISE v1.0
- — Newest thread in » Video Conferencing
- » Long time no see.
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » CCTV, Alarms and other Physical Security
- » OH: Verizon Wireless customers can now resume calling Crawford County 911 [telecom...
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum