Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Robert Macek
May 13, 2005, 5:31 pm
rate this thread
recently I got a VSX3000 for testing.
One of the features that it has is SIP support.
So, I've tried to connect my Windows messenger client with Polycom. I'm
using my test SIP accounts on iptel.org.
When I'm calling from polycom to messenger everything works fine (audio
+ video). But, when I'm trying to reach polycom from messenger - it
Has anybody tried this and succeed?
Any other comments would be greatly appreciated.
- » CamSys Communications, Inc. Launches an Online Store
- — Previous thread in » Video Conferencing
- » Implementing and Configuring SBYOD Using Cisco ISE v1.0
- — Newest thread in » Video Conferencing
- » California: AT&T Temporarliy Tables Plans for Cell Sites [telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum