Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
July 24, 2005, 6:06 pm
rate this thread
When you have an important connection in videoconference,
and one ISDN broken, you must recall the other system
Sometime you loose 20 or more seconds.
If your system has the downspeed feature, as the
new Tandberg equipments for instance, you still
have a lower speed connection. But the computer
inside will try to reconnect the broken line ?
If not, you are again forced to recall the other
equipment, loosing connection time.
(Sorry for my bad english)
- » free client supports h.263, h.263+, h.264 (Mpeg-4)
- — Previous thread in » Video Conferencing
- » Implementing and Configuring SBYOD Using Cisco ISE v1.0
- — Newest thread in » Video Conferencing
- » CWAers Land Major Legislative Victory For Working People In Maine [Telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum