Wireless headset for my land line telephone

Does anyone know of any? I can't seem to find anything on the internet that plugs into to a regular telephone, only things for bluetooth, internet, etc.

Basically, I'm just looking for a product that would pretty much be similar to using a normal telephone, except the difference would be that I can talk on a wireless headset instead of actually picking up the phone.

Thank you. Brad

Reply to
Bradley Burton
Loading thread data ...

formatting link
My boss uses something remarkably similar to this exact item every day and swears by it.

Reply to
Paul Timmins

A lot of cordless phones have a little jack in the handset for a headset, same jack as is found on most mobile phones. You'll probably find that although a cordless phone and a generic headset aren't as spiffy as a cordless headset, it's a lot cheaper and works about as well.

Reply to
John L

Plus with a cordless phone, you can...well, use it like a normal phone to dial calls.

Reply to
DTC

Plantronics makes a nice one that will do what you need. Head over to their site at plantronics.com and search for CS55H (Home Edition). Their URLs are pretty ugly and long so I can't post it here but you should be able to use site search to find it. Not cheap tho. Would lighten you up about $200

Best Regards, Dmitri Abaimov, RCDD

formatting link
Cabling Guide, Cabling Forum, color codes, pinouts and other useful resources for premises cabling users and pros

-------------------------------------

Reply to
Dmitri(Cabling-Design.com

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.