Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
August 27, 2005, 4:42 am
rate this thread
VOIP GSM GATEWAY - HG-4000 SERIES
Hypermedia Systems VoIP GSM Gateway for UMTS, GSM, CDMA and E1 / T1-PRI
are the leading professional equipment for total connectivity
solutions. The HyperGateway VoIP GSM Gateway line of products provides
a tailor-made solution for SMEs (small and medium-sized enterprises),
alternative carrier call termination and for call origination
One of Hypermedia VoIP products which have been recently launched,
called HG-4000vs, also belongs to the Gateway family.
HG-4000vs supports H.323. It is a complementary product to H.323-based
IP equipments and supports up to 72 GSM ports. By using HG-4000vs there
is no need for any external VoIP Gateways such as Cisco or Quintum.
HG-4000vs VoIP GSM Gateway main features:
· From 16 to 72 GSM ports
· Up to 288 SIM cards
· Advanced LCR and routing groups
· IP address and DDI pattern restrictions
· Remote pre-paid SIM recharge
· Integrated antenna splitter
· GSM worldwide use (850MHz / 1,800MHz / 1,900MHz)
· Redounded power supply
· WEB management and control
The HG-4000vs VoIP GSM Gateway fixed cellular terminal can be used not
only as a GSM Gateway but also for UMTS and CDMA (850 / 1900).
For more information on this company:
- » Aplane is off and B plane is on but i can't do a dbms save. why?
- — Newest thread in » Telecom Technical
- » Telecom Digest Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) [telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum