Uploading to a unix machine

Hi,

We have a Predictive dialling system (designed by Avaya) which is basically a unix machine. I have a .net application that manages ftp uploading. Sometimes my application reports 100 % upload complete, yet when I try to download the file into that particular dialer list I randomly face an error on the PDS telnet console. The console reports, "Error - Host download in progress"

I've discussed the exact story at a forum, but could not get a response as of now. Please refer to that post before you reply to this one:

formatting link
I am not sure if I had handled the FTP upload in a proper way. So I ultimately want to know the properties that I am supposed to set (on the FtpWebRequest object) so I get the upload to be right. If you are someone with experience on unix and has managed ftp related processes, I want to know if you have faced any similar incidents with ftp uploading. If so how were those issues resolved on the unix machine.

--deostroll

PS: I don't have exposure to unix.

Reply to
deostroll
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.