Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
February 28, 2013, 3:59 pm
rate this thread
My Toshiba CTX28 Automated Attendant keep playing in an endless loop
I've confirmed with Bell that the line has Disconnect Supervision on it
(loop start 1FL) Any help someone might have would be very helpful.
Summary of Issue - When a call comes in on the main line
(non equiv - only one line - small site)"sometimes" the AA continues to
play in an endless loop and the system doesn't realize the caller has hung up?
When this happens my operator picks up his EnGenius Cordless phone
(the line is bridged to this unit by the way) and he can hear the
AA playing over and over and over again. As well can you tell me
as an interim fix what he presses so he can manually back out of
the AA greeting which will disconnect the line. We tried pressing
*** but it takes him somewhere else in the system?
- » How to transfer from analog phone(in system) to cell phone out of system?
- — Previous thread in » Telecom Technical
- » Ringback number needed in Maryland/Verizon (410) (443) (667)...
- — Newest thread in » Telecom Technical
- » Re: Idaho: Bannock County Sheriff's Office phone system working
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum