Timeplex Training Required

Hi,

I'm looking for someone who can train a couple of our engineers on the Timeplex ST-1000 and AD7's. We are based in the UK.

Rgds

Phil

Reply to
Big Phil
Loading thread data ...

Phil,

My name is Carlos Ortiz and I am a contract instructor that can help you with some of your training needs with these Timeplex products.

I spent 10 years with Timeplex and was their principal instructor for several years on the ST-1000, SNMS+ and Link100+ products. This included teaching the courses and developing the course materials.

I also provided training for other Timeplex products as well (e.g., Link/2, Timeview, AD-10FR, etc.)

You may contact me via email to discuss your training needs further and determine how I can help you better.

Thanks for the inquiry about the training.

Sincerely,

Carlos A. Ortiz

Reply to
cortiz

Phil,

My name is Carlos Ortiz and I am a contract instructor that can help you with some of your training needs with these Timeplex products.

I spent 10 years with Timeplex and was their principal instructor for several years on the ST-1000, SNMS+ and Link100+ products. This included teaching the courses and developing the course materials.

I also provided training for other Timeplex products as well (e.g., Link/2, Timeview, AD-10FR, etc.)

You may contact me via email to discuss your training needs further and determine how I can help you better.

Thanks for the inquiry about the training.

Sincerely,

Carlos A. Ortiz

Reply to
cortiz

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.