Repartee Active Voice Sytem

We have a Mitel SX-2000 and Repartee Active Voice OS/2 system, however the system was installed years ago and all the techs that knew how to configure it have left. At the moment we have a voice menu "Press 1 for this press 2 for that" etc when a caller phones the system. I have worked out how to configure the quick keys etc, what i'm trying to do now is re-record the audio. The repartee server has record and play commands on it but there is no sound card in the system, so how can i record and change the audio commands. I don't know enough about os/2 to install a sound card. Is there anyway to record the promps using the mitel phones, or a way of doing in over the network?

thanks

Reply to
alexwareing
Loading thread data ...

Hi Not sure on the number, But IIRC you dial into the server and login as admin and record from there.

Ian

Reply to
Ian

From memory (stored ~10 years back) you bring up the list of phrases and insert a new one, choose record and it will ask you to dial a certain line... it should guide you from there..

Anyway, not sure how far this is from the OS/2 version but...

formatting link
/Soren

Reply to
Soren Rathje

you just dial the vm ext number with the mitel phone, watch the vm screen at the top, hit f3 key to select vm port that answered then hit f4 for local connect---you can now use the play and record selections to record thru the phone

Reply to
bobpino

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.